Safe, reusable, and utterly captivating--the Built NY Big Apple Buddies Lunch Bags are that and
a bag of chips. These cheerful animal totes for children are lightweight and insulated to keep food and beverages at their proper temperature. They're perfect for daycare, pre-school, or picnic playdates. As with all BUILT lunch products, the Big Apple Buddies are tested for lead safety and phthalates and are PVC- and BPA-free.
The adorable animal faces in the Big Apple series include Delancey Doggie, Cornelia Kitty, Astor Owl, and MacDougal Monkey.
Each insulated lunch tote fits a sandwich, fruit or veggies, a juice box, and a small ice pack. Moms and dads will appreciate how easily its interior wipes clean—no more worries if something spills in transit!—and how its sturdy construction holds up to wear and tear. On the back, a write-on nametag helps distinguish the bag from other lunch totes. The lunch bag also features a kid-friendly handle with a buckle that unsnaps and attaches to backpacks, book bags, or strollers.
- Lightweight, insulated tote with carrying handle
- Sized for ages 3 and up
- Write-on nametag on back of bag
- Soft handle with buckle unsnaps and attaches to backpacks, book bags, or strollers
- Soft zipper pull is easy for smaller hands to open and close
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and applicable safety standards (free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA)
- Exterior of polyester with a food-safe PEVA insulating lining and polypropylene strap.
- Wipes clean inside and out
- Available in four animal designs: Delancey Doggie, Cornelia Kitty, Astor Owl, and MacDougal Monkey
The Big Apple Buddies are made from the following:
100% polyester (exterior)
100% food-safe PEVA (interior)
100% Polypropylene strap
Simply wipe clean or hand wash with soap and water. Hang dry.
About the Manufacturer
BUILT transforms everyday objects into extraordinary accessories. With a foundation in American industrial design, they draw inspiration from their Soho neighborhood and apply color and pattern to everything they produce. Their original, stylish totes and bags meet the demands of life in perpetual motion.
Each child who brings a brown-bag lunch to school every day will generate 67 pounds of waste by the end of the school year. That's 18,760 pounds of lunch waste for an average-sized school! With a reusable lunch bag like the Built Munchlers, you'll be doing your part to prevent unnecessary waste and pollution.
Between 1960 and 2007 the amount of waste each person creates has almost doubled from 2.7 to 4.6 pounds per day. The most effective way to stop this trend is by preventing waste in the first place.